SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Student's Wax Books


I love when I get to see the 
end result of a workshop
I have given


These images are all the work of Louise Plint
who hosted my Wax and Plaster Book workshop
held in Ingham last month

They very beautiful

The beginnings can be seen 
in the other two posts about this workshop
1 and 2


I am very impressed with the finished result


It is such a fun medium to work with


a bit of plaster bandage 
some milk paints
some pigments and
some wax



So far I have two workshops in this technique 
scheduled for next year
and

I am very much looking forward to seeing
the results from those

x te

2 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

the good work of your student reflects YOUR good teaching. awesome in every sense, trace.

Jo Murray said...

WOW ! Your workshops must be VERY inspiring.