SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, October 18, 2014

Heading West


I am off on Tuesday 
trekking West
I am teaching a 
1day workshop
On Simple Paints and Tape Bound Books
on Saturday Oct 25th

Then I am off to SA 
to be a student in a workshop with 
Sandra Brownlee

Then to Melbourne
where I will be teaching at 
Open Drawer
Nov 5 & 6


and then finishing up
with a 1 day workshop
again on Tape Bound Books
Friday Nov 7th

I will be shutting up my Etsy
tomorrow afternoon

I am very much looking forward
 to the planning to be over
and the doing to begin

x te


4 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

happy trails to you. surely you will be invigorated by all of this both giving and receiving. xxoo

Mo Crow said...

look forward to hearing your traveler's tales and seeing what falls out of everyone's hands in your workshops!

Tammie Lee said...

such eye candy
each image makes me want to see more

wishing you a wonderful journey

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to hearing of your travels and especially of your experience in Sandra Brownlee's wonderful class. Happy travels!