SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Studio + Eggy Distractions


Things are really starting to come together now
Dan has hung the bee frames in the window
as you can see I still have one to finish
and tables are now up

Pictures are going up on the shelf
But we wont put the picture hooks on the top rail till the end
3 more boxes of art waiting to be opened

The clothes rack is up
and Mabel is dressed
The wall behind Mabel will also be hung with paintings

The cabinet is full

My work area is looking a little better
but I do keep getting distracted

By things like this
Inspired by a blogspost from the
awesome Susan Bowers

I had a little play with some egg
and some ink

I do like the results

I did some other eggy playing which I hope to show you tomorrow

x te

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Looking good, wish I was close enough to come and have a browse. My sort of place

Velma Bolyard said...

wow! huge and very good progress made there! the egg experiments are very interesting for sure.

Anonymous said...

Things are looking fantastic. Not that far away now until opening. All the best with it. I'm sure you will do very well. Merinda xxx

susan bowers said...

Hello Trace, thanks for the heads up comment. Nice to be awesome! Your space is looking really good ... enjoy.

Jillipop said...

Looking fabulous there Trace !!!

Fiona Dempster said...

What a transformation of the space Trace - look stunning and I hope it all goes really well.

A mermaid in the attic said...

Looks fantastic, Trace! Keep your fingers crossed for us, the house goes up for sale online tonight, and then we have to find somewhere down there to rent that has a shed or garage AND is ok about a small, loopy dog!

Trace Willans said...

Thank you all. Just the signs to go out and a last row of paintings to hang (after our trip to town yesterday for more hooks) and I will be good to go. Bringit on. xte