SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Friday, May 3, 2013

More Driveway Treasure

This morning when I went to get a piece of wood
from the pile
I noticed that things had been squished by the car
Puffballs, nice and fresh
So I collected them up and popped them in a container

Scouting around there were more

I know they don't
 look like something you want to pick up
Or sometimes they look like a dark piece of gravel

There are other treasures around as well

Different varieties

More fresh puffballs


And I believe this may be a good dyer

So I wondered what if
I smeared the puffball onto paper?
Nice

And if I use it to stencil
Well that opens up a few possibilities
I think I shall try this on cloth
Best go collecting first
and if when you meet me I have
chocolate brown finger tips
you will know why

x te

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

Oh I love what happened with the puffballs!

Jo Murray said...

Hope they aren't toxic!!! Have fun.