SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, June 12, 2011

Etsy Update

Another journal has gone onto the Etsy Shop.
But this is one of the special ones with the lovely crispy gessoed pages.
I have a few more in the works that I hope to put up in the next couple of days.
Though I may very well be distracted with online workshop which starts well kind of tomorrow but as it is US based it will Tuesday for me no doubt. For all the juicyness go here 
I am hoping this will lift me out of the slump I have been experiencing lately.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

What slump? This is a beauty.

Fiona Dempster said...

It's beautiful as ever - says the proud owner of one! They are so welcoming and friendly. Good news about the Etsy love treasury thingy too!