SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Books!!!

Finally the camera is back in action, so hold onto your hats as we are about to go into picture overload.
These are the finished books that I showed some pages from a little while ago.


 
 
Journal No 1
The cover

Unwrapped

The pages, these are recycled cotton paint rags to which I have applied traditional gesso, so they are all ready to draw on.
 Journal no 2
The Cover
Silk hand stitched onto wool, all natural dyes, smoke fired ceramic buttons and handmade silk string

More pages
Opened, here you can see the inside which is silk noil.

I have a market stall on Sunday where these will be onsale, but in the unlikely event that they don't sell I will put them in my Etsy Shop.
I also have a whole heap of art photos, should I add them now? Or wait till tomorrow? Maybe just a sneak Peak for now.  No blogger has decided that is your ration for this post.



3 comments:

Lynda Howells said...

oh my goodness...they are gorgeous my friendxxgood luck on your stall. lynda

lynne h said...

oh, wow, te... these are sooo so gorgeous. and soulful...

Trace Willans said...

Thank you that means a lot to me.

I dont think I would ever have gotten to here without your imput.

Perhaps we could/should do a swap?