SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's over

A big thanks to all who came and visited me at the Tasmanian Craft Fair it was lovely to meet so many enthusiastic new people and some I knew already. I would love to hear what everyone is doing with their buttons and picures of the dye kit results would be fantastic.
I would love to put up pics of the stall but every single one of them is blurry!!!!!!! Really should work on that.

Recovery is now complete as I move into the next most important task on the list. Aint that the way of it?
I cna now focus on going home for the holidays. Yes lucky me will be in the west of Australia for 3 months. This means packing up the flat and squeezing it into the studio space, I also need to sort out what to take home with me. A most important task as I have to try and figure out what I am mnost likely to wish to do while at home!!!!
 Picture from the John Davis Exhibtion
 John Davis Grafittti?
Great Long Eared Rabbit


No comments: