SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buy me in Hobart

Well some of me will now be available at RebeccA's in Battery Point. Well not now coz it's a public holiday today and I know Rebecca is having a little holiday herself but when she gets back to work I know she will be very eager to get my bits on her shelves for all her lovely customers to buy. My only dilema now is will I have enough for my market stall on Sunday at the Abbotsford Convent. Or will I be really really busy over the next two days before I fly out on Thursday. Well I probably shouldn't be here doing this which is probably just a form of procrastination coz I do want to be making some fabric collages to take with me. But well I always have this jittery can't get started thing when I am going to be doing something a bit new and out my comfort zone. So hence me doing this instead. Maybe if you come visit me on Sunday you will see whether I actually got anything done!

No comments: