SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, May 1, 2010

Who wants to Play


My stall at Niche


And the other half.


Well Niche is over and I am quite pleased with the result. Lots of lovely people stopped to chat and tell me how much they loved what I am doing and quite a few of you enquired about classes. So could anyone who is interested in a monthly class both in Melb and in Launceston could you please contact me and I will start the process of putting something together.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Thanks for the beautiful buttons Trace...see I have made a COmment lol !! :)

Sophie Munns said...

Hi Te,

the Dodder laurel suggestion looks right to me by my basic standards...
Thanks very much for coming back with a response...
your buttons are great...
love to know if you are posting on Seed saving any time...
cheers,
Sophie