SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home

Well and truly home now, I have rested and done a veritable mountain of washing, mostly I must admit lengths of lovely fabric. And tempting as it is to stay home and do some cleaning (yeah right) I think I will head into the studio and start preparing for my next markets which will be the Barnmarket on Saturday June 5th and The Eastside makers Market on Sunday June 6th.
This is a lovely new vest I will have for sale. The front and this is the best colour likeness.

A close up of the top.


And the back though it is not this blue. This is a longer vest with not so much wrap at the front.



And my lovely stall at the Abbotsford convent.



The other end of the table.




And a nice shot of the buttons under the counter at Buttonmania in Melbourne. Heres hoping they are really popular and more need to be ordered.



And this is Miss Polly Dolly-Button. She will be exploring Melbourne with my friend Naomi, here she is at Craft Victoria. She would dearly have liked to have been photographed inside with koalas but that kind of thing is frowned upon.

Here is Miss Polly at the old Collingwood football grounds, while out walking the dogs.


And no day out would be complete without a little shopping in Brunswick St Fitzroy. Lucky Miss Polly got to be part of the window display at this fabulous frock shop.


Check it out next time you are down that way. They had wonderful stuff in wool and some lovely Australian made as well.
I will be bringing you more pictures of Miss Polly as they come to hand and soon there will also be pics of her sister Miss Molly Dolly-Button out and about in Tasmania. This weekend she is off to Hobart.
More relatives will be available in my Etsy Shop real soon.

No comments: