SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Stuff

Heres some of the new stuff i have been working on in the studio.

A journal with a handstitched wool and silk cover, This has a stitched binding and an assortment of different types of paper inside including some of my old prints from when I was stdudying.

These are some scarf pins featuring my smoke fired clay buttons on naturally dyed wool.

And a stitched woman with a button face.


Some stitched hearts.




And this is the beginning of a quilt for an exhibtion coming up in St Helens and it needs to be finished in about a week!!!!!! So I best get back to it.


4 comments:

india flint said...

nice marks on that quilt

Trace Willans said...

I was taught by the best.

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

All lovely... but that quilt is especially to die for!
Sandi xo

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

All lovely... but that quilt is especially to die for!
Sandi xo