SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blushing

It is more than wonderful when you send a little something extra and it is so well received as I read here http://puddleduckfarm.blogspot.com/2010/03/of-integrity-and-earthiness.html
over at Puddleduck.

And to further Gild my current Lily I was directed to look over here http://www.tasbasketmakers.org/ to find out that I am the Featured Artist when I thought I was just giving a workshop.

So right now I am feeling very special and all kinda war and fuzzy which is a just as well after my Sunday Market which was not as profitable as I would have hoped. Aah never mind we shall continue to persist. And to further my efforts to conquer the big city over the water as of friday I will have a few of my babies caged up (well cubed up) in a cube here http://www.incube8r.com/
and I will be back up at the Makers Market at the Convent in Abbotsford in April.

This weekend I will be at the Civic Homespun Market in Lonnie and I will I will get the pendants and the buttons onto Etsy. I thought I might do a lucky dip on the buttons, a choice of oval or round, smooth or lace or net textured. just gotto get them photographed.

1 comment:

Catherine V. Bainbridge said...

Hello Tracy, I came right on over from Puddleduck Farm when I saw how splendid were Sandi's treasures from you. It's true, little touches make a world of difference, and you did this very nicely! I love these buttons up top! And will kepp them in mind for designs.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.