SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Home again, home again jiggety jig

Well I am back from the big smoke and while it is lovely to go away on holiday it is comforting to be home sliding back into the routine. This is of course supposing that you have created for yourself a routine that you enjoy. That would have to be one of the keys to a happy life.
I did the market and it was ok but not as fabulous as I had hoped, this was made more difficult by the fact that my position was so dim people were having to peer to see what was for sale. And quite honestly my stuff probably didnt exactly fit the demographic of the market. So more research is most definitely needed to find a market were I am a more comfortable fit. On the upside I did manage to buy myself a few pressies, a couple of books; Handmade in Melbourne so I can see what is happening and where and a book on Encaustics which is an area I would like to explore next; a funky owl who I just couldn't resist when I saw him peering quizzically from his branch in the window of a florist. And there was much looking and eating and drinking and hanging out with my best friend. But now It is time to return to work so today I am back in the studio gearing up for the Niche market on friday.

No comments: